New from MD

laxman0324

Whats up everyone? My name is Mike, im a civil engineering student at University of Maryland at College Park. My previous vehicles were a 1999 Mercedes ML 320 and a 1996 Honda Accord LX 2.2L. My mods to the previous vehicles were:

Mercedes:

Updated projector headlights

Projector fog lights

Chrome grill strips

Honda:

JDM fog lights

front and rear strut tower bars

SRI intake

17x7 ADR Venomous rims with Nankang NS-1 tires

Wiring trick with the turn signals in the bumper using civic sockets so I could have them on low power all the time and maintain my bright turn signal

I sold the Mercedes because it started having some problems at 230k on the odo and bein a college student I couldnt afford to keep repairing it, so I went back and started modding my original car, the Accord. Now that was stolen almost two months ago, which led me to the Pathfinder.

My pathfinder is a 1997 SE with the optional leather, bose sound system, sunroof, and the limited slip rear diff. So far, I put on the clear front bumper turn signals, and a Ravens spare tire cover on the rear mount spare. This pathfinder came with the bug guard, the sunroof wind deflector, and the rear wind deflector. My plans for this truck are a grill guard (remove the bug guard), off road lights in there, taillight guards, weaponR SRI, possibly a suspension lift with the Warn manual hubs, but i really like the look of the stock wheels and dont want to buy new wheels.

http://s239.photobucket.com/albums/ff208/laxman0324/

That has pics of all three, including before and afters for both the accord an mercedes...and the aftermath of the accord being stolen

HI there, welcome to NPORA...

Ask around about the Warn hubs fitting those wheels... you may not have to replace them. I cant think of anyone off hand who runs those wheels with the Warn hubs, but that doesn't mean it cant be done.

HI there, welcome to NPORA...

Ask around about the Warn hubs fitting those wheels... you may not have to replace them. I cant think of anyone off hand who runs those wheels with the Warn hubs, but that doesn't mean it cant be done.

I actually meant after the lift when i put on bigger tires...ive been on nissanforums.com for a month or two now and ive read on this one a lot but just now joined

Thanks guys...hope i can put in some useful info after not too long...any questions about a 163 M class or a 5th gen accord Im a genius...

i will be spending prob a good 10-12 hrs on the pathfinder to get to know it better the first couple days im back on break, got a list of things i need to do

1. Replace HORRIBLE zip boots from 4x4parts.com with oem style ones

2. Fix w/e is clunking in the steering

3. Replace all bushing in rear suspension

4. Replace bumper and bumper caps, and coolant overflow tank

5. Find out what the hell is making the rattle right behind my sunroof (its driving me freaking crazy)

6. drain ALL fluids and replace

then after xmas i get to...

1. install grill guard with off road lights (gonna wire them so they come on with parking lights)

2. Install taillight guards