Wheeling a R51

GreenEnvy94Pathy

So I finally gave in and stole my wifes 05 and took it out to the local hills. I was able to do a lot of hill climbs with very deep sand and dirt, some mud, and deep water, all around a good time. The new Pathfinders have been getting some crap for being too civilized, well I can assure you that it is still very much a Pathfinder.

I will say that the new 4x4 system with Brake Applied Limited Slip takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it... it works pretty well. But the only down fall that bugs me is that it has to be all or nothing. What I mean by that, is on steep hills you cannot just feather the throttle and apply throttle as needed because the Brake Applied Limited Slip will rob you of power. But if you hammer it all the way up, you will climb most anything. Everything that I pointed it at it climbed with the exception of one VERY sandy steep, I mean STEEP hill with ruts large enough to swallow a 2dr Pathy!

Here are some pics of the fun, let the soccer mom mini van comments begin:

For the life of me cannot get the pics resized, so here is the URL for photo bucket. If anyone can help with the resizing it would be greatly appreciated. But here are the pics, I am pretty proud of the new PF. It did exceptionally well and climbed everything I pointed it at.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee169/2005Pathyfanatic/

Photobucket automatically resizes your pictures. See:

HPIM0344.jpg

Otherwise resize your pictures you can do any of the following:

Click the share button in your photo viewing application. It should then give you an option to export the photo, and one of the options should be resize (800x600 is good).

Get a flickr account (flickr.com). Automatically resizes your photos into small medium and large sizes. If you buy a pro account people can also see the original resolution.

Also I do believe you can use MS Paint to resize.

If you're on a mac iPhoto has resize options, and GraphicConverter has really easy resize tools (a shareware app that comes with many macs).