pic of a stock rig with 30"MTs on it

Splinter

I've got a set of damn near brand new 30" BFG MTs on my YJ that I am thinking of pulling off and putting on my Pathy.

Do any of you have a pic that you could post or email to me of a STOCK Pathy with 30 or 31" MTs on it?

Thanks in advance

Chris

emailme@hay.net

I've got a set of damn near brand new 30" BFG MTs on my YJ that I am thinking of pulling off and putting on my Pathy.

Do any of you have a pic that you could post or email to me of a STOCK Pathy with 30 or 31" MTs on it?

Thanks in advance

Chris

emailme@hay.net

sorry... mine has 31" BFG AT/KO's

So that's stock height with 31's?

Yep, all stock there, and the tires were just put on it 5 minutes before that pic. Like Simon said, all the Pathfinders with the "Lego" wheels were on 31s from the factory.

Here's mine before the JGC/T-bar lift

stock on 31's

DSCF4585-vi.jpg

damn i should've gotten a wd51, whats the difference between the r50's suspension and the wd51 besides the fact that r50's do not have t-bars? ..i really want 31's.. i guess ill wait till i get me old man emu suspension...

damn i should've gotten a wd51, whats the difference between the r50's suspension and the wd51 besides the fact that r50's do not have t-bars? ..i really want 31's.. i guess ill wait till i get me old man emu suspension...

Well, the WD21 has a frame to begin with :tongue: