New to Pathfinders

cbcaper

Just bought this 1995 Pathfinder LE for 1000.00can with 119000km last month for my winter vehicle. Headgasket on the left side was leaking and the guy just wanted to get rid of it. I took it a part and found out that the coolant was leaking from the coolant jackets and not being burnt in the cylinders. New Timing belt, tensioner, 2 head gaskets, heads plained etc....Rust around the drivers side fender but other than that the truck is really solid. Frame is in good shape no holes. I have receipts for $2500 spent in the last 15 months!

Picture020.jpg

nissan001.jpg

Welcome fellow Maritimer! This site is definately full of solid info on Pathfinders and I'm sure you will be very happy with your Pathy. Sounds like you got a great deal on it. NPORA is here to help.

Denis

Well I should have said that I have receipts from the previous owner for the past 15mos for $2500...i only spent 300 in parts so far + my labour...so $1300 to date.

I just bolted the heads on last night after work. I'm going to add a transmission cooler at some point. Any other suggestions?

Pathfinder079.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

There is a few Canadians on here eh....How does the RSX work? I have a 07 Civic SI...the reason for the pathfinder purchase...

I just got the Pathfinder running yesterday. Runs smooth but there is a noise from the front of the engine somewhere. I am hoping it is the pully for the A/C compressor or a vacuum leak?

A friend of mine bead blasted the upper and lower intake manifolds...

Pathfinder094.jpg