has anyone used old man emu suspension

zor

I am considering purchasing the 1.75" lift kit from old man emu for my 98 pathfinder Just wondering if anyone out there has lifted there pathfinder with it and what they thought of it.

I've had mine for about 3 years and love em. It didnt give me much lift but the ride is great. With the factory springs I was bottoming on the bump stops quite often (they were shot). The ome's have held up to many miles of washboard gravel roads at probably what would be considered too fast by some (most) and have held up great. No more getting sideways in the wash boards. They have saggeed back to near factory height though.

I've had mine on my '94 (I know, different animal) and I love it. Not much lift, but it flexes nicely and rides great. Smooth on the highway and very contolled on the back roads. They seem to have the damping rates on the shock spot-on. I learned not to cheap out on suspension parts on my cars. Every time I did, I hated it. Spend the money, it's worth it.

yea I figured it looked like a sweet suspension system. Just one question would you guys suggest going with the complete suspension kit or buy all the parts seperately and what is the difference?

I am considering purchasing the 1.75" lift kit from old man emu for my 98 pathfinder Just wondering if anyone out there has lifted there pathfinder with it and what they thought of it.

First off, welcome to NPORA.

You should delete this topic from here and re-post the same thing in the 96-04 R50 section of the board...I would venture to say a good 50%+ of us use the OME setup.

This is mis-categorized.