Black Box Under Stereo

AlMac

guys,

So i was looking for a place to mount my ham radio and i removed the plastic cover underneath the radio.

Under the plastic cover was somekind of black electrical box with wires runnig into it from the right side of it.

any ideas what this is? :shrug:

I want to remove/move it for my ham.

I'd post pics, but my uploads fail. "ask administrator to check for settings and permissions"

This photo upload thing is a pain.

guys,

So i was looking for a place to mount my ham radio and i removed the plastic cover underneath the radio.

Under the plastic cover was somekind of black electrical box with wires runnig into it from the right side of it.

I'd post pics, but my uploads fail. "ask administrator to check for settings and permissions"

i have the same thing...looks like an ECU, but not likely. anyone have an answer for us?

guys,

Should be the stereo amp, verify it by following the wiring ;)

Use sites such as ImageShack , PhotoBucket or one of the many other image hosting sites. then insert the forum weblink into your posts