Owners Manual '90

texasbudman

Hello All,

I was wondering if anyone had a file/link/copy/something in crayon/anything!!!! for a 90 Pathy manual... I found one at the end of last week on ebay... but some Crack Head bent the passenger door out, for BS (in less than 30 hours of offical possession of her), and now all my cash is going to an alarm and tint for the all the windows and a way to stop another crack head from bending it out again... sucks... :ar15:

Anyhow, there are so many questions about the buttons, wiring, specs, etc... that I just can't seem to figure out... I hope one of y'all can help... I did do some digging but really craped out for free stuff online...

Thanks and all useful information is welcomed...

I think Ebay may be your best bet. I don't know of any online sources for pre-94 manuals of any kind.

What's the conundrum? Ask away.

The E-AT switch (automatic trans) changes the shift points for the trans to get you up to speed faster. Leave it off at highway speeds.

The Interlock switch (manual trans) lets you start the vehicle without stepping on the clutch. Make sure it's out of gear first!

Some Pathys had adjustable shocks, there's a switch for sport or touring(hard or soft) for those if so equipped. If the switch doesn't seem to do anything, the shocks are probably shot. You can simply replace them with regular shocks if you want, just tape up the wiring.

I think Ebay may be your best bet. I don't know of any online sources for pre-94 manuals of any kind.

What's the conundrum? Ask away.

The E-AT switch (automatic trans) changes the shift points for the trans to get you up to speed faster. Leave it off at highway speeds.

The Interlock switch (manual trans) lets you start the vehicle without stepping on the clutch. Make sure it's out of gear first!

Some Pathys had adjustable shocks, there's a switch for sport or touring(hard or soft) for those if so equipped. If the switch doesn't seem to do anything, the shocks are probably shot. You can simply replace them with regular shocks if you want, just tape up the wiring.

Thanks 88, as for ebay... like I said all my cash is now going into Anti Crack Head Protection, so ebay is gonna have to wait...

I do have an auto trans... and I was never gonna figure out the E-AT switch on my own...

Where would I find that adjustable shock button or what dose it say (if anything?)... there are all types of buttons that don't seem to say anyting or are worn out...

But here's an easy one... whats that lil black button above the key on the steering column... I got more... if you don't mind...

Thanks again... :puterpunch:

Thanks 88, as for ebay... like I said all my cash is now going into Anti Crack Head Protection, so ebay is gonna have to wait...

I do have an auto trans... and I was never gonna figure out the E-AT switch on my own...

Where would I find that adjustable shock button or what dose it say (if anything?)... there are all types of buttons that don't seem to say anyting or are worn out...

But here's an easy one... whats that lil black button above the key on the steering column... I got more... if you don't mind...

Thanks again... :puterpunch:

i think that black button is supposed to let you take the key out? correct me if im wrong anyone. And the adjustable shock switch would be one of the switches near the handbrake

where are you located? ill snail mail you mine for 10 bucks, i know everything about my ute so its useless clutter to me, might as well go to use!

xepathe...Hold that thought... I have a lead on a site where I can print out the file... gotta save a few bucks... but I am in the US Virgin Islands and snail mail can take 6-8 weeks, give or take a month... so if we were to do this it would have to be USPS Priority at the very least, that only takes one to two weeks... Caribbean Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xepathe...Hold that thought... I have a lead on a site where I can print out the file... gotta save a few bucks... but I am in the US Virgin Islands and snail mail can take 6-8 weeks, give or take a month... so if we were to do this it would have to be USPS Priority at the very least, that only takes one to two weeks... Caribbean Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hell just pay the postage and its yours

pm me

Edited by xEpathE