What Will Fit?

NWT87PATHY

Hello, I've been doing some shopping around for my Pathy and was wondering what will bolt on to it?, I know all 1/4 & 1/2 ton GM rims bolt nicely. but were can i scam seats from? and will HB tail lights fit on it?.. if any one else has suggestions or facts on the matter that would be great.

thanks

-scott

Hello, I've been doing some shopping around for my Pathy and was wondering what will bolt on to it?, I know all 1/4 & 1/2 ton GM rims bolt nicely. but were can i scam seats from? and will HB tail lights fit on it?.. if any one else has suggestions or facts on the matter that would be great.

thanks

-scott

Not sure about the seats, but the HB taillights don't fit.

HB front seats will fit. That's about all that's a direct bolt in. Anything else will require varying degrees of fabrication....but anything COULD fit.

Yeah, most things from the B pillar forward are interchangeable with a Hardbody body and interior wise. The tail lights are about 2"-3" taller then a Pathfinder tail light.

is their any were to get euro lights for the finders?, Ive gave up lookin for em on the internet?, do they exist?

Nope. What for? They look terrible. It's an obvious imitation of a more expensive car, which is podsing...at least to me. Clear tails I'd like, though.

All the front end sheetmetal should swap OK. Door panels too. Some dash parts.

I absolutely agree with the Euro lights and the image the throw, but i was using it as a general style of aftermarket tails, so is it un hurd of? also are there any other things that i can take from other makes and models that will bolt right in?

thanks,

-scott

Taillights from 87-95 Pathfinders are all the same. Nothing else fits. You could try doing them up all Oz-style and painting the turn signal section transparent red... ;)

Aside from that, the front ends are mostly the same between trucks and Pathys. Suspension, exterior body (HB's have sealed beam headlights, different grille and turn signals, though) interior trim and panels (where applicable, obviously) and electrical stuff, for the most part. The rear ends are different, from the bumpers to the axles to the gas tanks to the fenderwells, so nothing off the back of a HB will fit a Pathy unless it's a small item or trim piece.

All the front end sheetmetal should swap OK. Door panels too. Some dash parts.

dont the HB fenders flare out more? the interior will swap from a pathy to a HB with some work on my many ventures to the u pull it yard in charlotte I met the same guy about 5 different occasions and got to know him pretty well where he was stripping pathy parts and building up his HB he had put the pathy grill and headlights in his along with the bumper and did the dash, door panels, A pillars and I think thats about it

the real answer is anything will fit with enough time and effort but a lot of times its not worth it

Clear tails I'd like, though

If im not mistaken you an pull the lens from the taillight and apply brake fluid (or any other paint remover) and it will lift the yellow and red out of the plastic leaving a clear lens...I accidentally had a bottle of fluid spill over on wheelman's smoked taillights and I know when I tried to get the fluid off inside and out I got a bunch of red dye from the inside but I don't remember if it went completely clear or not...I'm thinking it did but maybe not

ok thanxs guys,,,is there any other parts from other vehicles that you have heard would fit..like i know the springs off and old f250 fit right it on the rear!...im mainly focused on the interior,,so let me know and again im very knew to this i came from the sonoma dropped s10 world so,,im kinda trying to figure out as much as i can!

blare

I've got to do some editing and get the Ford coil idea out of people's heads...they're too short and can fall out of the sockets when offroading. They do give you a little lift, but only because they're WAY stiffer than stock coils. JGC coils work much much better and are way safer.

separate the lenses from the body

very carefully...theres a little strip on the inside edge that goes between the light assembly and truck body that likes to tear loose so be careful of that...I gotta go dig around and see if I still have those lights and see if I recalled correctly...