Hello All

MellowYellow

Hello - I just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am now driving a 2004 Pathy after driving a 01 land rover discovery for the past 3 years. I am not going to knock my disco it never let me down. But due to some issues I had to let her go. I can say that I will not miss the insane cost of maintenance or having to put premium in the tank. Now that is out of the way we can get to the Pathy. As I said it's an 04 and so far the list of mods includes a custom paint job of yellow and white. M/T tires and brush guard with driving lights up front. Other mods are in the works and I will post them as the come up. I am looking forward to seeing everyone’s rigs and hearing stories.

Cheers

P.S. Anyone know how to shrink a pic so I can post it?

To resize a picture on a PC open the picture up in Microsoft Paint, and there should be an option somewhere to re-size it (might be referred to as "scale"). On a Mac you can use GraphicConverter (comes with most Macs, if not you can download it off of the web). Also please host the file on another site, it helps cut down on server and bandwidth costs for us! I'd suggest www.photobucket.com They're free and easy to use.

Welcome to the family! :welcome:

Hi there, welcome to NPORA!

I think you can post pics a bit bigger than that one... (say one in a VIEWABLE SIZE!)

(try uploading the original pic to photobucket -- it should resize it for you)

Thanks guys for the warm welcome. You can see me coming alright!! Actually this is my 3rd yellow car. The first being a 72 Dodge Challenger with the same scheme as the Pathy except the top was white vinyl. The 2nd is not important!!! Wait my road bike was yellow too.

Cheers Mates :beer:

• 4 weeks later...