Yeah Yeah I'm New Lol.....an I Already Have A Problem,help!

Allmtrracin

Hey everyone I'm pretty new to the site an just wanted to say hello. Currently I have a R-50 96 5-speed sittin on 31" BFG A/T's. I love my truck, but recently I've been having a problem. I'm hoping someone can give me a little insight as to whats happening. Well here it goes lol.....When ever i drive my truck during theday (when it's hot out) it will drive fine for a bit, butthen it will start to fuelcut at 2400rpm. I recently had to replace the MAS an it drove great for a week. Well after the fuelcut thing started to happen, i replaced the TP sensor. I still have the problem. Now I'm wondering if i have to do anything special to install the TP sensor or if i have another problem all together. Next on "MY" list is the ICV, but wanna get some insight from some profesional's lol. Thanks in advance. oh I'm in Virginia Beach Va lemme know if ya live near me, maybe we can meet up sometime!

Welcome to the board... I would suggest you post up your problem in the Garage - you will likely get a lot more views & answers there! As for this thread, it's a good place to introduce yourself & your truck and post up a couple pics if you have em! :)