Is There A Way To Disable The E-at Function?

Adam

i understand why the pathy has the switch, but i wish it was either Disabled or Power, not Auto or Power. After getting my MAF bored .250 over, it is tons more sensitive, and is on pretty much any time i accelerate, whether i am accelerating hard or not. i just want to disable it, what can i do? my bimmer is in the shop, so i'm having to drive ol' faithful till next friday...

Edited by Adam

Well, sounds like you jumped into a mod without knowing what it would REALLY do for you. Guess it's time to go looking for a replcement MAF chamber.

thats absurd, sorry. and i wouldn't need to look for another maf, i have an oem one in the garage. but that is, well, absurd.

Edited by Adam

Boring out a MAF for one of our engines, that is absurd. :crazy:

why? it had a pretty measurable effect. engine breathes a lot better, power went up. would have messed with it yesterday, but my girlfriends sister is in town, so we have to show her a good time.

Edited by Adam

My pathy is having some serious problems with the E-AT power. (constantly coming on for no reason at all). Im tired of trying to figure it out, is there a way to disconnect it? And if so, would it bad to do so??