Mid Nc Wheeling

Impact2k1SE

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new to the Charlotte NC Area, and looking for some wheeling spots around here. I assume there must be lots of property that "allows" it, parks etc, but where do i find it?

Got any good spots you know of?

Uwharrie National Forest outside Troy, NC

Check out NOAS: NOAS club site

We have a run there every fall, and a bunch of our club members are in your area and go there throughout the year.

I'm new to the Charlotte NC Area, and looking for some wheeling spots around here. I assume there must be lots of property that "allows" it, parks etc, but where do i find it?

theres a couple spots around the university area where you can go...they built a bunch of apartments on half of the trails but the other half are there and are rutted out pretty good...and last time 1 went the 95 got stuck 2 times...I've never had my 87 stuck there but I think thats cuze shes a lot lighter...there are a couple other spots that I never got around to checking out...

URE is about an hr away up 49 to 109 NOAS run is coming up soon I went 1 time for the day but missed out on meeting the members...the last 1 my wheeling truck was/is out of commission and I didnt want to run the risk of trashing my daily driver...if you shoot me a PM i'll give you some directions on the spots I went to and some others that I never checked out but they look promising...also NC95Pathfinder is in the charlotte area I went wheeling with him the last time I went...Nice guy felt bad tho cuze he had to pull me twice and then he had a CV start letting go