Proud Father... Sheesh!

k9sar

ok. so I get a call from my wife. She had to go to cool-school (a kind-of educational week long summer camp) and pickup my youngest son. Apparetnly my 6 year old was standing in line and he "pulled down his pants, grabbed his peter and started singing Who Let The Dogs out"

Needless to say, my wife was not amused by this action and, as she told me of it over the phone, Ihad to hit the mute button so she couldn't hear me laugh.

ok. so I get a call from my wife. She had to go to cool-school (a kind-of educational week long summer camp) and pickup my youngest son. Apparetnly my 6 year old was standing in line and he "pulled down his pants, grabbed his peter and started singing Who Let The Dogs out"

Needless to say, my wife was not amused by this action and, as she told me of it over the phone, Ihad to hit the mute button so she couldn't hear me laugh.

Stalker in Training..... :FartExplode-vi:

K9 What kind of example are you setting for this boy?????

Last night at the Baseball game, Andy our foster boy exclaimed from the pitchers mound that he was going to make sure his "Peter" was protected..... In the previous inning the Coach/Pitcher got nailed with a line drive.... Guess who hit it???

My 3yr old sings "The Roof is on Fire" by Cake when he wants attention. It's cute till he get to the part about not needing water let the MF'er burn. :FartExplode-vi: I still get in trouble for him doing that. He just picks up music a little too good for his age. :shiftyeyes:

Edited by TrailChaser

I travel quite a bit and one time as I was coming off the plane with one of my co-workers, this cowerker greated my son with a "hey little guy", to which my son decide the proper greating was to "pull down his pants and hold his Peter"......good thing it wasn't my boss or a client I was with. I just wish I could have taken a picture of my wife's face.

Also, just a tip for new parents, watch what kind of comments you add to passing gas (burps or others), because a kid might repeat these at daycare and it looses it's comedy value when the teacher repeats it to your wife........not that it's ever happened to me I'm just saying it could.

Denis

my youngest was at my parents and he belched loudly. My wife, from the other room, waited for the 'excuse me' that never came. She called out "and what do you say?". My son, without missing a beat, said "Good one?". I thought my dad was gonna piss his pants.

My little girl has done really well so far. She just turned 2 and she always tells you when she needs to pee, poop, and even says excuse me when she burps. My wife and I have done pretty good about not cussing anymore ( I used to cuss like a sailor). Then the other day Sydney (daughter) dropped her cookie on the floor and just blurted out awww s&it. I figured she did not really know what it meant and just said it because one of us slipped. Then I let the dog in from outside like two hours later and my daughter looked at me and said Josie(dog) took a s$it daddy. So you really do have to watch what you say around the young ones.

Why is it that you can tell your older kids over and over and over and over and over... but with a little one, you slip up just once and...

My 6 year old stepdaughter came out of the bathroom the other night, flicks the fan on, and says "Whew, that will be on for a while!" What am I doing to these poor little girls? They do things like that and I want them to be little ladies and well mannered. They can remember things like that, but cant keep a napkin in thier lap.