Warn Manual Hub Part Number?

Hello:

I have a 96 R50 and want to put Warn manual hubs. This is my first Nissan and I have read a lot of your links about hub conversions. The pictures and how to are great. I went to a couple of places on the web and a Warn Hub Set for a 96 R50 seem to run $250.00. I see people saying $125.00 to $150.00 for both is this correct? The Warn website says part# 29091 is this correct? Could you guys send me some links for cheaper Warn Hubs???

I am an former 4Runner guy trying to learn about the Nissan R50. A bit out of my element.

Thanks

JimW :FartExplode-vi:

Hello:

I have a 96 R50 and want to put Warn manual hubs. This is my first Nissan and I have read a lot of your links about hub conversions. The pictures and how to are great. I went to a couple of places on the web and a Warn Hub Set for a 96 R50 seem to run $250.00. I see people saying $125.00 to $150.00 for both is this correct? The Warn website says part# 29091 is this correct? Could you guys send me some links for cheaper Warn Hubs???

I am an former 4Runner guy trying to learn about the Nissan R50. A bit out of my element.

Thanks

JimW :FartExplode-vi:

Here they are at amazon for 148 to the door.

http://www.amazon.com/Warn-29091-Premium-M...0439&sr=8-1

Automotive Customizers (4x4parts.com) carries them as well, and sells them for $150.

I'd put a link, but I'm posting from my phone. When I get home, I will post it.

I've actually got a set that I use as trail spares. They are still good, but the trim ring on one of them has a small chunk missing. It does not effect the functionality of the hubs in any way, and if you are on a budget, they would be a good way to save some money. I'd let them go for $75 plus s/h. If you're interested, PM me, and I can email you some pics.

That's the part number. It works for 90-95 Pathfinders, 96-2004 Pathfinders, and 2000-2004 Xterras/Frontiers

Thanks for all you help. I ordered them on Firday

JimW

That was what my link was. I think I paid $139 in February of this year.

D'oh! Sorry... didnt click your link... yeah, when I got mine they were just over $130...