Pathy Buildup..

Hey dudes i just finished my pathys suspension and body lift.. easy deal.. when finished i installed some 33 in tsl super swampers! :aok: all you dudes need is a 3 in body lift, some 1 in ball joint spacers, new torsion bars, jgc springs, and a torch for the springs..

yea, finally i have an avatar

check it out.. tires were $600 alignment and installation was $40 and other parts (body lift, t bars etc.) were like about 450 ( self installed )

Lift yer pathy for $1100!!!

Any questions on the lift deal???

post-6-1085630779.jpg

I've updated, tried different brands of software, etc. Something is screwy with my machine I think, but I can't figure out what. Need to take it to the bro-in-law anyways. He's a freakin computer genius, time for some upgrades.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey JeepRescueservice14

Looks awsome! Which lift kit did you use?

BTW how hard is it to change out the T-bars? I heard this can be a pain in some cars...

its really a diy lift... i used an ac 3"body 1" ball joint spacers and jgc springs, tbars arent really a nescessity if you re-index and crank them. read all the info and tidbits on this board and you will get a good idea how to do it!

for the t bars, loosen em up, then take the front t bar mount off of the control arm and slide that beast out..