Western Canada

Smithk

Hey fellow Western Canadians are we that lazy that we don't bother to post anything in here or just to busy actually wheeling? Anyways :itsallgood: just wanted to know if there are one doing trails in the Lowermainland of BC?

There were some posts but I guess they got stale and disappeared. I've been busy working and doing some wheeling in the downtime. I might be driving to Comox later this summer for a wedding, I'll have to see if I can encounter some trails en route. Let me know if your in Hinton or Jasper sometime, I'm always game for wheelin.

Does Sask count?

How do you offroad on flatland? Just kidding. I define west as everything West of Ontario so sure you can be part of the West. I'll see if I'm ever in those areas (Hinton or Jasper) with my Pathy.

How do you offroad on flatland? Just kidding. I define west as everything West of Ontario so sure you can be part of the West. I'll see if I'm ever in those areas (Hinton or Jasper) with my Pathy.

Hey I'm only 50 km inside Ont. in Kenora and I don't want to be know as Eastern Canada so can you make an exception for me? WAVEY

I grew-up in Southern Ontario but went to University in Thunder Bay and since I love the out doors (canoeing, climbing, biking, fishing, camping) I thought I'd stay in the North were I can walk out my back door and do any of the thigs I love. No five hour drive up the 400 for me!

• 2 weeks later...
i've been lost in BC for about 9 months. Live in north Vancouver.

smith K.

I'll be in MR tonight. we'll have to hook up some time

Yeah for sure, just posted a topic for an upcomming trip.