Biggest Tires With No Lift

rk434

suppose you were intending to do the AC lift at some point during the summer, but needed to purchase new tires now... you you be able to get away with 33s or 32s as long as you didnt turn it too hard or do any heavy offroading?

:excl:

32's may need a bit of trimming. I am running 32/11.5 Procomp Mudders on Soft 8's w/ 4'BS. We re-indexed the torsion bars and maxed them out. Still had to trim the front fender flares and lower valance. If you had brand new torsion bars or 32/10.5 tires you can probably do it w/o any cutting, but what fun is that?

awesome thanks guys, i found a set of power coated aluminum 16" wheels, they look really sharp, only $160 a pop. the tires are a bit more, found some 31s that should last me for awhile. all said and done, installed, new lugs, balanced... lookin at about $1800 taxes in... hope the truck doenst fall about tommorow!

160 per wheel is not that cheap. I got mine for 95 a wheel and they are the pro comp aluminum polished ones in a 15 though. And also 1800 sounds steep. I'm lookin at Toyo MTs in a 33 for 176 a tire mounted and balanced. Look around a little more and get some better quotes.

i have 32x11.5s on with no lift at all and they dont rub on road but off road they will.

i wold try and find some tires off craigslist to tie you over for now then you can see how bigger tires will look with the lift.

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t318/pa...er/pathy004.jpg

Edited by bigfisch1191

ok, found some cheaper wheels, thatll fit some other tires i found. question about offset, is - offset out? and + in? i think they are about -38 offset... thatll fit hey?