I am new to the pathfinder. I just got mine last week a 97 XE 4x4. its dark green and I love it so far. got it with a full dealer service history from the dealer that serviced it. its in great shape, all the belts hoses water pump tensioners replaced @ 105,000 so I should be good for another 30,000 before any major maintnance. also had all fluids and filters (30k service) done @ 100,000. how often should the trans, diff and transfer case fluids be serviced? It is an automatic. Looking to put a catback exhaust on this one, because the factory exhaust is convolted and small. any idea where to get a good catback? Also had some tires and a alignment done today. I know I am going to get some grief on my tire selection but I dont do any hardcore offroading, this is mainly a highway rig. I put 235-75-15 Firestone Destination LE's on it. it came to me on a touring allseason passenger car tire's. so lets see what happens.

Mike

so dose anybody have any suggestions on an exhaust? Also I am averageing 17MPG in around town driving is that good? Is there anything I can do aftermarket wise to help the MPG? One more thing would a aftermarket intake help much? Do they make one for a pathfinder? I have a 92 sentra SE-R that I race and I plan on useing my pathfinder to pull it to events on a light open trailer. So I am looking for 1. a little more power, 2. what should I do for the longevity of the pathfinder 3. I cant leave anything stock so I have to play with it a little. any help/suggestions would be appriciated.

thanks

mike