Newb. from Minnesota!

Bluese

Hi everyone. Newbie from Plymouth, Minnesota here. I've been looking at the board for awhile "under cover" A.K.A. the long wait for validation. -thnkboutit- I bought a 91 Pathfinder SE for $600 bucks. Yeah, 600 bucks! Normal rust around the rear door corners, completely rusted through back seat. Runs strong, 4 wheel works, needs tires severly!!! It's blue on blue.

I've already got the basic soon-to-be mods figured out...

-JGC coils + torsion bar cranked up.

-4x4parts 3" BL

-Rancho RS5000's B3G1F

-Rough Country UCA's (do i have to call and ask for these seperately?)

-Generic used 31" mud tires (at the junk yard for 200)

questions, and or comments welcome.

Hello all!

WAVEY

-Trent

Welcome Trent! See just a matter of time :beer:

Pictures please :D

Yes you do need to call and ask for just the UCA's (and the bushings/hardware for them). just ask for UCA's for a 1991 Hardboddy and you'll be good to go :aok:

Welcome Trent! See just a matter of time :beer:

Pictures please :D

Yes you do need to call and ask for just the UCA's (and the bushings/hardware for them). just ask for UCA's for a 1991 Hardboddy and you'll be good to go :aok:

Welcome!!!! :beer:

Pictures will be taken tomorrow. I've already had it completely covered in mud. It's been starting to get warm(er) here. I managed a full serve carwash, so it's nice not worrying about getting it dirty, everyday after work. :lol:

RedPath, i actually made this new screen name, to see if it would get through faster. It did. The only (91BlueSE) is still waiting. I get a little impatient, i've been told.

Thanks guys.

*Bell rings

*Checks email

Sure enough, that was the name you contacted me with (I knew this was you by your email adress) :lol:

hmm, guess that one was just missed or maybe it triped the "spammer" alert by mistake :lol:

Hi everyone. Newbie from Plymouth, Minnesota here. I've been looking at the board for awhile "under cover" A.K.A. the long wait for validation. -thnkboutit- I bought a 91 Pathfinder SE for $600 bucks. Yeah, 600 bucks! Normal rust around the rear door corners, completely rusted through back seat. Runs strong, 4 wheel works, needs tires severly!!! It's blue on blue.

I've already got the basic soon-to-be mods figured out...

-JGC coils + torsion bar cranked up.

-4x4parts 3" BL

-Rancho RS5000's B3G1F

-Rough Country UCA's (do i have to call and ask for these seperately?)

-Generic used 31" mud tires (at the junk yard for 200)

questions, and or comments welcome.

Hello all!

WAVEY

-Trent

Welcome! Nice truck.