Limited Slip?

Hud

My 95 XE does not have a LSD... Is it worth putting one in this one or would I be saving money by just selling this one and finding one with LSD already?

I love this truck but I would prefer to have a LSD and I have'nt put a ton of money into this one yet...

Any suggestions

Edited by Hud

HUD, where are you located, i want to swap out my LSD....and i would love your open diff :)

Los Angeles....

Edited by Hud

Yah, my thread came up :lol:

It is pretty funny,,, I'm starting to have second thoughts on the whole LSD thing...

I guess lockers the way to go...

Edited by Hud

I guess my diff is H233B.... am I right?

Forgot to set the history more than 30 days ago the first time... P...

Edited by Hud

The 3220 is the correct model number for a Pathy from 87-95. *just went and looked at his old Lock-Right box*

The options have been covered repeatedly on this forum before, there's a Detroit(spendy and hard to find), a Lock-Right (Cheapest and easier to find), and an ARB air locker(HELLA expensive, requires pro install and purchase of an air compressor as well).

thanks 88 it looks like I'll grab one of these on ebay.unless someone knows where I can find it cheaper.

one last thing.will this be o.k. for everyday driving?the main reason I getting this is for towing.thanks

man after helping my buddy put a lockrite in his chevy (the 1 wheel burner that i posted some time ago)...it took us about an hour and a half to do (he's really anal about things and it took him a damn hr to scrape the gasket)...but we did it without reading the instructions and it is schweeeeeet...he works at advance and i went up there to get an oil pressure sending unit an the whole damn parking lot was covered in doughnuts and burnouts...