lowered Pathy

eglaisi_91pathy

Whenever I see Honda Civics with expensive rims, tires, or decorations, I think of the line from Fight Club: "How embarassing; a house full of condiments and no food."

I promise, kids: Swappin' out the exhaust won't change the fact that you still drive four-banger engines.

I agree that a lowered 4wd is stupid. But I mean if you are looking for a used truck to lower and you find one you like w/4wd are you gonna pass it up? I think they look pretty cool visually. To each his own. ;)

I promise, kids: Swappin' out the exhaust won't change the fact that you still drive four-banger engines.

Id take a KA over the VG any day of the week. Any other thing than a nissan, I agree with you. Unless they know what they are doing and have forged pistons/turbo/performance cams etc.

Whenever I see Honda Civics with expensive rims, tires, or decorations, I think of the line from Fight Club: "How embarassing; a house full of condiments and no food."

too bad they're still faster than pathfinders. :oops:

the 240 is fine...tacoma not so much but its not horrible

that taco looks like a 2000 Frontier to me... ;)

Just throwin in some pics of cars that I think look good: (all nissans/datsuns of course)

240znq2.jpg

0607051.jpg

Hosedog014-1.jpg

youwish.jpg

*note to admin* sorry if this is taking up alot of bandwidth, you may delete/resize as you wish, these are not my pictures.

I lowered my 91 300zx. I guess I tackeled the handling first. It was a 2+2 non turbo, so power options were few. But once I got the suspension working, it moved like it was on rails, and could drift like crazy. Oh yeah, I also lowered a 02 Frontier 2wd a while back. It looked alright when I finished, but my work sent it out to get tinted and had a big NISMO sticker put on it! Oh well, I still liked it.

Guest SuperSon

CANT WE JUST ALL GET ALONG P...

Lifted or lowered its still a great looking rig :aok:

That black pathy that has a full body kit sure looks good.

Edited by SuperSon