Exam hlep

89_trailboss

have my grade 12 final exam for english. Looking for some ideas on what to write about. What ever I chose to write about, it has to somehow relate to the theme of the exam, which is Codes. when I say codes, I mean everything from locker combinmations to dress codes.

couple friends are writing about dress codes in schools. I know some are writing short stores (about a war and how one side wins because they were able to communicate in code). My problem is that I cant write about stuff if im not %110 interested in it. so first thing that comes to mind if cars/trucks/wheeling. just cant deside what to write about. any ideas on what to write about? can be a short story, essay, poem, ect.

my other problem is that I just HATE english class. never have liked it. :oops:

I love english.

I personally would write about the influence that dress codes would have in your school or what your school would be like without them.

Also, you could write about the automotive language, or "code." Stuff like ECU, ABS, EMS, etc. Maybe try and find a specific language that auto savvy people talk in.

I love english.

I personally would write about the influence that dress codes would have in your school or what your school would be like without them.

Also, you could write about the automotive language, or "code." Stuff like ECU, ABS, EMS, etc. Maybe try and find a specific language that auto savvy people talk in.

like the idea about the dress codes and the affects there would be without it. May actually do that. TTHANKS NISMO!!!!!

oh wait. thats too easy. school would just be a whore house :D:hide:

how long does this have to be? or how much time you'll have? i'd probably write explaining the procedure of recovering and what they mean.. how it works and why.. etc.. just run with it.. pre write one tonight if you can.. i am guessing this is tomorrow?

you mean it's not? :o what kind of dress codes do you all have?

lmao. my school really isnt that bad tho. I used to go to a private school for many years and there codes were WAYYY more strict then what I have at my school now(public school). but there isnt really too much of a difference. only diffence is that chicks get away with shorter skirts and lower cut tops. but its really not that bad.

I have to right the final copy on friday. and I only have 50 min to write so its not going to be very long.

I do like the recovery idea to tho. hmmm that maybe a good one.

u can talk about video game codes...

for example, a great topic for "codes" would be Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the PS2 and later for the Xbox.

There are a number of codes available online that perform a number of functions. You can program infinite health, ammunition, lower or increase police wanted levels, spawn vehicles like monster trucks, jet planes, hovercraft, etc.

There is a code that caused a LOT of controversy in 2006 called the "hot coffee" cheat,

People found that with the use of a code, u can unlock a sex mini-game where the goal is to satisfy your girl sexually before blowing a load and without losing your boner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Coffee_mod

This code got the best-selling game BANNED COMPLETELY in AUSTRALIA!

They pulled EVERY copy off the shelf in the USA and put a second edition with changes. The first edition is now available on ebay by holdings companies and private sellers.