New Owner Question

Guest Airedaleman

Guest Airedaleman

I just purchased a 1995 Pathfinder, v-6 auto. Very good condition, clean inside and out, AC and power. My question is what type of gas milage can I expect around town and highway? Thanks in advance.

842230800.161426348.IM1.MAIN.240x180_A.240x144.jpg

My stock 95 XE gets 15 mpg consistantly. But my daily drive to work is up and over many many hills and mountains. Take a look at the stats on a 2004...they also get 15 mpg, so I feel my pathy's still doing pretty good :huh:

Pretty much count on 15, unless you're driving all highway with no hills, then you'll probably get 18-19 mpg.

n0c

Yeah, I forgot to mention that my pathy gets 15 with 4WD OFF... It's around 12 mpg during the winter months when I make my hourly drive to work and have 4W engaged the whole way...which isn't very often thank goodness B)

n0c

Guest Sam

I get about 17 mpg on the highway for my '91 Pathy. She's a thirsty girl, I tell you.

I don't even want to know what I'm doing in 4WD, lol.

I've got the factory 31" tires and get about 16 mpg in city and about 19 on the highway. Keeping the truck tuned and the psi correct in the tires, goes a long way to improving your MPG. ;)