Will it ever end?

fordsho90

UPDATE:.............

Hey all just wanna stop in and keep you updated on the neverending story of the carnage that I call my leg :lol: Anywho, most of you know the plight that I have been going through with the injury that I sustained at work 1 1/2 years ago. As you'all know I had a major surgery back on July 5 of this year, I was in a cast for over three mo. and all.....well they gave me walking boot and sent me back to work on light duty :bow: (a real paycheck finally w00t) Went back to the docs. two weeks ago and come to find out that the 9 hours of surgery he did is coming apart. what I meaqn is that the fusions he did arent taking like they should I am having NO new bone growth and the hardware ie plates bolts and screws are starting to work themselves out(and no it dosent feel good :lol: ) so back into a cast I go pssd but tells me I can still work(like I am gonna have anymore damage meh) and proceedes to tell me that we might have to do it all over again WTF!!!!!!*sigh*......Well since I have last really gotten on here for any length of time my yougest daughter(14) busted her left arm and wrist in three places and the bone came out behind the elbow so 10 stiches and two plates and four screws later she is doing well(the apple dosent fall far from the tree :shrug:. I have smoked my computer(beer wins all the time), its snowed 10 inches,its cold and I have been doing Christmas decorations for the last three weeks :oops: :oops: well the Pathy is still running well and the commute to work dring the blizzard last fri. was a blizzast :lol: so it isnt all bad(yeah keep telling yourself that hahaha) well smell you later all and hope all is well with u.

:huh: and i thought my life was bad.

damn dude, things can only get better.... ok.... in most cases. i really pray that your leg, once back in a cast fuses as it should, and you don't have to go through all that pain and hassel again. i am truly sorry to hear about your daughters accident, and i hope she heals better than you :P

my prayers are with you, and thanks for the updates.. i was wonderin how things were going... :beer:

begins Praying.gif

Edited by Slick

Sorry to hear of your plight George, was beginning to wonder where you had dissapeared off to! I had no idea all of that had happened...the saying goes "when it rains it pours." Sorry to hear of your leg-ular issues, but damn you on the other hand for getting so much snow :D

Take care man... :beer::beer:

Thanks for your prayers Slick its greatly apprciated(sp) and G you can have the snow ;) I had my "moment" but I am ok now, it is what it is and it will all work out in the end; and if I have to get re-operated on I will have more scars :cool2: cause chicks dig scars sly

me too but maybe it just isn't enough for some.. i dunno man. :shrug::laugh:

Yeah maybe I need to throw some blood in for affect :lol: .........Hey Gianni I am ok all things considering, go back to Docs. on the 18th to find out my fate. Jason sounds like a plan NPORA MIWEST CHAPTER HANDICLAPED DIVISION. HEHE :lol:

ANOTHER UPDATE:

Went to docs today and surgery is gonna happen they are shooting for 12/27 but we shall see what workmens comp says. So out comes all the hardware and in goes the new, bones rebroke and reset, new fusion and and this time they are gonna do a bone graff on fusion; so hopefully the fusion will take this time and hardware will not start working itself out. So this will probibly be my last time on for a couple of mo. unless I can get my puter fixed. Anywho merry Christmas and have a safe and happy New years; dont drink and drive cause you might spill your drink. WAVEY