Where are all the Kiwi's

TerranoNZ

Yeh still at my parents place, finally going to get it on the carrier and get it down here for some fun, i will post in newbies when i get my wheels must take some pics of lowered and normal, Ahh your a firestone guy, i know the Tauranga manager and usually go through him. Im off for now time to go see if i can get some ducks.

Well now you now the Riccarton Support manager :D

I'm not really into duck but I'll shoot anything else :lol:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet always good to know people around here, haven't done much duck shooting as its been far to fine weather, plus most of the rabbits have disappeared haven't seen one in awhile now. Dont spose you know someone with a jeep wreckers? trying to get me some coils but they want 150+gst for 2

:welcome: Ducks i thought there were only seagulls down there well thats all i saw when i was there anyways and just a quick note to terrano i missed out on that gearbox so ill have to keep looking huh Edited by long

:welcome: Ducks i thought there were only seagulls down there well thats all i saw when i was there anyways and just a quick note to terrano i missed out on that gearbox so ill have to keep looking huh

Yeh theres one or two ducks around here, wish it would rain for once, you after a td27 5spd gbox ill keep a eye out

:FartExplode-vi:

Yeh theres one or two ducks around here, wish it would rain for once, you after a td27 5spd gbox ill keep a eye out

Yeh i sure do need one bad the box in the Terrano has 3rd n reverse only think ill take it out n have a look in it mite be able to do it up again who knows huh :stickwack: <<< thats what nissan needs for casting the filler plug to low in the box the suckers only end up with 1.5 liters of oil in them by useing the plug to fill n they need 5.8 liters to run propperly

:FartExplode-vi:

Yeh i sure do need one bad the box in the Terrano has 3rd n reverse only think ill take it out n have a look in it mite be able to do it up again who knows huh :stickwack: <<< thats what nissan needs for casting the filler plug to low in the box the suckers only end up with 1.5 liters of oil in them by useing the plug to fill n they need 5.8 liters to run propperly

Desiel gearbox

Trademe gbox

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
:shrug:

I'm happy with my factory one's :D

Fixed your gearbox yet?

Nah not yet still in the wagon but ive done a few other things to it the F100 springs give you a 2 inch lift in the rear

• 1 month later...

Proud to be a Kiwi :aok:

Billy.T.James (From back when we could laugh at ourselves)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP5oVvwseWk&NR=1

Fred Dagg (Great Kiwi slang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNr_77cboI :lol:

Fred Dagg (Sing along)

Edited by TerranoNZ

Proud to be a Kiwi :aok:

Billy.T.James (From back when we could laugh at ourselves)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP5oVvwseWk&NR=1

Fred Dagg (Great Kiwi slang)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QNr_77cboI :lol:

Fred Dagg (Sing along)

:tonguefinger: told you i'd watch them!!!! (just not last night lol) :friday:

• 1 month later...

Hey there guys, I'm another Chch Terrano nut.

Mine is a 95 TD21 auto.

Have done the usual suspension lift etc and bash plates under the bely. Soon to be adding an extra A/C pump for on-board air supply. Have done all the associated plumbing for it with the air tank tucked behind the spare wheel bracket. I also have an on board PC for GPSing too with a 7" wide screen on the dash. (this is causing a few headaches in trying to decide on the final mounting system as I want it removable)

Am currently trying to decide on a pattern for a winch bumper as im getting a 10000lb winch for Xmas. Want a tube style winch bar as I feel they look less weighty in the front.

Here are a few pics of my setup.

16_Apr_07_002.sized.jpg

IMG_8566.sized.jpg

IMG_8579.sized.jpg

Worsley_Spur_1.sized.jpg

Man of few words :D

Love the set up, tank looks GREAT :aok:

If you need an A/C compressor, I've got one lying around if you want it. Freebie :lol:

Is that a pic of Worsleys rd on the Port hills?