• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
looking for 4 may b 5 31x10.5 tires how much ? :P

Let me know what store is closest to you and I'll ring them and see about a deal

http://www.firestone.co.nz/stores/

Firestone ATX 23o: Firestone offroad tyre

ATX.jpg

Firestone RMT: Good allround

RMT.jpg

Bridgestone D673:best offroad tyre we do

D673.jpg

Let me know which one you'd go for both Firestone's are the same $$ but the Bridgestones are a bit more $$

:beer:

So you don't want the locks then :P

:lol: Just kidding I wouldn't do that :beer:

:o fer shame!!!!!! after mothering oyu along in the art of poho'n..... calling you my lil chickadee...... *sniffles* ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(

:huh: yeah, well, anyhoo. the locks would be nice :P

Let me know what store is closest to you and I'll ring them and see about a deal

http://www.firestone.co.nz/stores/

Firestone ATX 23o: Firestone offroad tyre

ATX.jpg

Firestone RMT: Good allround

RMT.jpg

Bridgestone D673:best offroad tyre we do

D673.jpg

Let me know which one you'd go for both Firestone's are the same $$ but the Bridgestones are a bit more $$

ok which is the better of the 2 firestone tires

Nearest shop is

Egmont tires

Glover rd

Hawera

thought i would add a pic of one of my doggies instead of the 4x4 :itsallgood:

post-3081-1176969382.jpg

Well I just got off the phone with him (Not very helpful at all) He said I could charge you the tyres send them to you and then you could get them fitted at his store for $20per tyre.

However I was also on the phone with New plymouth 106-116 Leach st (Ivan) and he said that for a "Mate of mine"(Which I told him you are lol) he could do them @ $175per tyre on the car. I don't know how far away that is from you but it seems the better option. Normal retail is $209per tyre

As for which one is better it depends on what your doing. If it's purely offroad then the ATX would be the way to go. If you still plan on driving long distances then the RMT will last longer and still do a good job offroad. Maybe have a chat with Ivan about what he thinks would be best and have a look at the tyres in person. Also being that we are heading into winter 4WD tyres should be coming up on special so shop around you might find a deal

Yeh that sounds like him tighter than a fishs bum at 50 fathoms hell i can get them fitted over the road from work cheeper than that ?.

Ill pop up to NP n c Ivan later on this month n have a chat to him my biggest prob at the moment is getting time to do it.

Would you know of any 5 speed gearboxes the r 4 sale down that way to fit my TD 21 ? there like rocking horse chit up here n ifn u do find one they want an arm a leg n yah right ball for it n im not giveing up my right ball for a gearbox :crossedwires:

Edited by long

Sweet BTW that is your "mate of mine" price please don't tell people.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a box......TD21????? I thought they were all TD27?

ummm Tex, you do know that you posted this on a public forum... right ;)

Sweet BTW that is your "mate of mine" price please don't tell people.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a box......TD21????? I thought they were all TD27?

TD 21 is the model number of the earlyer Terranos that were TD 27 powered here are all the nessary numbers off it

Chassis #WBYD21-030528

Engine# TD27-2663

Trans# FSEW71C

n its a RM3 Terrano 1990

:itsallgood: finaly got my intercooler hooked up on the Mistral gotta get a fan for now but it has made a difference :deadhorse: pix r on the web page cause there to big to up load in here

• 4 weeks later...

Hello nz people, Im in chch myself, my truck dosnt follow me down till bout the 20th, then time to start the mods, TerranoNZ what have you done to yours in the way of suspension. Also i need to get myself ahold of some good tires.

Hello nz people, Im in chch myself, my truck dosnt follow me down till bout the 20th, then time to start the mods, TerranoNZ what have you done to yours in the way of suspension. Also i need to get myself ahold of some good tires.

Um...Nothing really :D Just a set of Rancho's & No swaybars. I see buy your profile your's is lowered???....Please tell me it wasn't you that did it :lol:

You need tyres ah? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Good to have someone in Ch-ch :beer: Although I have meet "Disfordog" from Welly

Um ahhh no coarse it wasnt me. It was purely a road car so it did not need the body roll, I see you could be the one to hit up about tires pm me if you would. As soon as i get a hold of my truck down here its still in Tauranga at the mo hopefully it will be here about the 20th.

Um ahhh no coarse it wasnt me. It was purely a road car so it did not need the body roll, I see you could be the one to hit up about tires pm me if you would. As soon as i get a hold of my truck down here its still in Tauranga at the mo hopefully it will be here about the 20th.

:lol: I sure am :D

Funny I bought my Pathfinder from Opotiki BOP and had to wait for it to be delivered. Make sure you go to the New members section and intro your self to the rest of these guys and gals and tell us about your self and your truck....PICS too :D

Yeah I'm at work at the moment I finish @ 3 :rant2: 103 Blenhiem rd Firestone.

:lol: I sure am :D

Funny I bought my Pathfinder from Opotiki BOP and had to wait for it to be delivered. Make sure you go to the New members section and intro your self to the rest of these guys and gals and tell us about your self and your truck....PICS too :D

Yeah I'm at work at the moment I finish @ 3 :rant2: 103 Blenhiem rd Firestone.

Yeh still at my parents place, finally going to get it on the carrier and get it down here for some fun, i will post in newbies when i get my wheels must take some pics of lowered and normal, Ahh your a firestone guy, i know the Tauranga manager and usually go through him. Im off for now time to go see if i can get some ducks.