1991 SE New to me

Aaron1975

Hello all, I'm another new guy. About two weeks ago I got a 1991 SE. It has 178k miles on it. Rebuilt automatic, new tires (31x10.5x15) and after market wheels. Its white with the really awesome red interior. :blink: The body and interior are in pretty good shape for being 15 years old.

This is my third Nissan. I had a 1995 pickup XE-V6 a few years ago and loved it but it didn't have enough room for my kids. We still have a 1995 Maxima 5 speed that is now my wife's car. Very fun to drive. Anyway, since having two kids and a large dog, we needed more space than the Maxima has. I refused to get a minivan. So my wife relented and let me talk her into a SUV. SHHH! don't tell her that it was really because I wanted something to go offroading with once in a while.

I will get around to taking some pics soon and post them. I need to find a spare tire rack for it and change the timing belt, then all should be good. Still has the stock speakers, so those are going to get changed soon too.

Welcome WAVEY

Congrats on the new Pathy :aok:

Now that you have it, do that rebuilt auto a big favor and your wallet and sanity and even bigger one... install an external tranny cooler and totally eliminate the stock one. And do it soon, the sooner the better (the longer that rebuilt tranny will last) :)