99.5 body conversion

turbopath

Well, I need two new bumpers, and a fender. I was thinking, while I was at it I might as well get the other fender, headlights, and hood and get them from a 99.5 R50. To me this would make my ride a little better lookin. Will this stuff just hook right up or will I need to grab the bumper supports etc etc to get this going?

Edited by turbopath

Well, I need two new bumpers, and a fender. I was thinking, while I was at it I might as well get the other fender, headlights, and hood and get them from a 99.5 R50. To me this would make my ride a little better lookin. Will this stuff just hook right up or will I need to grab the bumper supports etc etc to get this going?

For the price your gonna pay for all those parts plus painting, you might as well put a down payment on a 99.5+ R50, IMHO...OR go all out and get into a VQ powered 01+, just my thought :aok:

For the price your gonna pay for all those parts plus painting, you might as well put a down payment on a 99.5+ R50, IMHO...OR go all out and get into a VQ powered 01+, just my thought :aok:

For the price your gonna pay for all those parts plus painting, you might as well have a custom fabricator build you a one-off TJM-look-alike winch bumper.

(Certainly going to be much cheaper in the long run than having higher car payments again).

For the price your gonna pay for all those parts plus painting, you might as well have a custom fabricator build you a one-off TJM-look-alike winch bumper.

(Certainly going to be much cheaper in the long run than having higher car payments again).

:clap::clap:

well, I bought this thing super cheap knowing that it needed body work. So I can do the 99.5 conversion, fix the dents elsewhere, replace the interior, paint the whole thing, and still not have paid as much as a regular 98. I like to buy fixer uppers.

Edited by turbopath