SAS swap on TV?!

Electrifyliak

well if you want to jump on the bandwagon and buy an overpriced, low battery life, low sound quality mp3 player that has "awesome covers that come in different patterns and colors" be my guest, I live to higher standards of music and electronics quality. :shrug:

and not liking apple computers is just more of a preference, although every one I've used (including a g4) seemed slow to me.

Huh? :confused:

Um yah my iPod has excellent battery life, sounds great (well if you put some decent headphones on it), and was a xmas present so the cost can't be beat! :lol:

And the entire covers industry is THIRD party. IE it's not a sales point for Apple.

And every PC I'v ever used has seemed slow to me. :rolleyes:

maybe they're better now. but when i was shopping for an mp3 player the 2 big complaints everyone had was that they only lasted 6-8 hours tops and sound quality sucked. that was over a year ago now though. and I had heard recently that the battery life had improved some.

but I still hate the fact that everyone and their brother has one. :P haha

plus iTunes turns everything into acc or whatever format on the iPod and then no one else can use the crap unless they get iTunes and I don't know if it will convert back to mp3 or not, but that's G-A to the Y! I like to share music on occaision. sharing is caring hehe :aok:

Edited by Electrifyliak

Here's an analogy on my feelings towards Apple v. PC, in terms that everyone here can understand - how they compare to header options for Pathys!

Macs are like the Thorleys. Higher price, but extremely consistently high quality. Problems are very few and far between and customer service is top notch.

PCs are like Pacesetters. Lower price, but QC is a thing of the past. You never know if the one you bought will work great or be a dud. Software issues abound, and customer service is lacking.

we could do this for days, and I just got done ranting on another forum (about a completely different topic). so why don't we just agree to disagree? :beer:

i'm sick of endless arguments between people who are not going to change their minds, it's kind of pointless. need I bring up the special olympics analogy? haha

I'll be glued to Extreme 4x4 for this for sure. 'Bout time they do something like a Pathy, you don't even see them tackling Yotas and other common stuff most of the time on those shows. I really like Extreme too, at least they build stuff then use it.

And ditto on the demise of Trucks! Those new hosts are LAME, and the stuff they've worked on so far has been mostly BORING to say the least. Talk about killing a good thing! I used to watch every week, even reruns, now I don't really care, especially with football season here. -thnkboutit-

And ditto on the demise of Trucks! Those new hosts are LAME, and the stuff they've worked on so far has been mostly BORING to say the least. Talk about killing a good thing! I used to watch every week, even reruns, now I don't really care, especially with football season here. -thnkboutit-

Ya, I just liked the nissan mini truck thing they were doing though. I'm not sure if they're done yet though. They've had 2 episodes and I missed the second, I hope they rerun it or something.

But other than that I can't stand that 'roid head on there that always seems like he's growling or something. I wish they would just work on vehicles and not (poorly) read scripts, it's so cheesy.