Thorley headers

Guest wh22366

Guest wh22366

Where can I get the best price for a set of Thorley headers (THY-464-2-C) for my '94? Any good stories out there? I've had a Borla cat-back on for 6-7 years now and it still sounds/runs great. :D

I'm not sure about price, I'm guessing around $300-$350, but that might not even be in the ballpark. As for stories... I've heard good things about them, definitely on a more positive note than the Pacesetter headers. =)

Guest wh22366

I think I'll try Summit. While I'm in there, I think I'll plumb a remote oil filter. There's little room now to snake the oil filter out past the right manifold. I'll post pics of the operation. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I added the Thorleys and they fit great! It looks as if they were there from the factory, I havent tried to replace the oil filter yet though.

I got mine from Summit for around $500+, but that was with the Jet Hot Coating.

As for Pacesetter, I emailed them and said word around the forums was their headers were crap and that they were made in Mexico, the only answer was that they did move manufacturing back to the good old USA.

I do have pics of the Thorleys if anyones interested.

Nick

yeah- break it down. can you show photos of how close they are to the oil filter? i can't imagine not being able to change the oil filter. how much was the labor to install them? or did you do it yourself.