SuperCharger

Guest Leeroy

Well thats pretty ghey, i hear changing your timing to inbetween 14-16 helps boost ur power, i want a new fat intake, camshafts,pistons&rings, and a superchager, but i guess we dont all get what we want.

thanks for the help though, if anyone hears or finds something, or knows a supercharger that will work, please post it. thanks again

I have been thinking a lot about the supercharger idea lately. I was thinking of taking a 4.3 liter supercharger (stillen possibly) Some style that mounts to the front, then build a bracket. Install bigger injectors, and there ya go. Supercharged pathy. Seems pretty straight forward to me. Only problem I can think of is finding space if you have A/C.

The Vortec Setup

Yum Ebayed one :)

So take one of those setups and mod it to fit the VG30E. It would be FREAKIN SWEET. I also think it will be effective. Use proformance headgaskets, and mabey... mabey put a different intake on it. The long tube set up gives us more torque where as the maxima/300zx set up gives more HP. So depends on what you want. Then new injectors and your set!!!! sly

Oh and of course you'll have to mod you intake pipe and bracketry... finally... power.... haha....muhahaha.

Oh and once I am in full swing at the new job, I fully plan on doing this, I am tired of waiting. Then once that's done it's time for 4.2 liter swap into the audi...

Edited by Extreme90path

Quick update one L&P's kit.

Lee just got married and got a new (primary) job.

The VG30I kit is very close to being released.

The VG30E kit should come next year.

I am not an inside man, this is just what Lee told me in an email.

I don't have any more info than that.

Z