Vids and Updated Pics of Pathfinder

Extreme90path

Ok, I finally have some more stuff on the pathy. Ashley and I have been planning to make a video of the Pathy for a while because we did one of the Audi. They both are rockin awsome (horror) is the idea. I think it works well. I have posted both the Audi and Pathy videos.

Trains shutter in fear, Semis dream of them together only if they could experience them, Jeeps and BMWs run for their lives.... wohahahahaha.....The Pathy and Audi are lovers, the dynamic duo.... Pathy (the protector) the Audi (sexy beast). They protect one another, where the Pathy is weak the Audi makes up for, and where the Audi is weak the Pathy makes up for. So they both prey on lesser people and cars thus consuming them. (cannibal beasts they are). But Once in a while they don't mind eating semi ass (ie. fat hookers).... and tanks and cranes... forget about it, they are split in 2 over that stuff. But the dream of both of these 2 sexy beasts is to get a Vette into their possesion... then the hardcore lovin will begin!!!

In the Pathy video it goes after a Jeep, and in the Audi vid it goes after me.

I have some sexy flexing pics also included...

Enjoy the Videos

Also some pics of the sexy flexy...

Picture10928.jpg

Picture10930.jpg

Picture10929.jpg

ENJOY!

Edited by Extreme90path

Of Course 88. That more of an update xD. Plus the fun I have been having w/ Ash, it and the Audi. But my plan is 3" body w/ upper control arms and 3" rear spring... 33x10.5s on 97 HB wheels.

Edited by Extreme90path

For now it's good to have newish tires on it and not slicks. Ben you could probably fit those tires without the springs and UCAs you know...cheaper that way too. Use the money saved from not doing the sl to do the rear disc conversion or the locker or something...