My lift

tmorgan4

Hey Tyler,

I sent you a e-mail. I'm sure we can work together now that I am back on track. No knock offs of my plates you will get the real thing BP Armor protected- trail tested.

Lift looks great BTW! I am impressed!!!

Good Luck and look foward to working with you.

:beer:

Marcel

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow, LOTS of traffic on this topic today. :beer:

It's great to hear from Marcel (I got your email) and I'm planning on having him make the skid even if it takes a few different prototypes to get the design and measurements nailed. :D

I also appreciate everyone willing to put a sticker on their vehicle. I'd be glad to get some made and make sure they look nice. I think everyone would rather me finish the lift first and work on that later.

There is a guy that I'm working with as we speak to get enough pieces built for 4 kits, 1 of which will replace mine, 1 will go to Max and the other two will be the first for sale. Check over on the forums on my site (not trying to send people away from here, just too lazy to copy it!) for some recent updates/info/pictures.

There are also a few topics on Pirate about a guy coming out with an adapter for our t-case to turn them into a doubler. :o

Hopefully things go this well for awhile.

Wow, LOTS of traffic on this topic today. :beer:

It's great to hear from Marcel (I got your email) and I'm planning on having him make the skid even if it takes a few different prototypes to get the design and measurements nailed. :D

I also appreciate everyone willing to put a sticker on their vehicle. I'd be glad to get some made and make sure they look nice. I think everyone would rather me finish the lift first and work on that later.

There is a guy that I'm working with as we speak to get enough pieces built for 4 kits, 1 of which will replace mine, 1 will go to Max and the other two will be the first for sale. Check over on the forums on my site (not trying to send people away from here, just too lazy to copy it!) for some recent updates/info/pictures.

There are also a few topics on Pirate about a guy coming out with an adapter for our t-case to turn them into a doubler. :o

Hopefully things go this well for awhile.

I will email you later about stickers.

I have a hookup, we can discuss things.

Done on high quality 7 year test vinyl. I'm looking to do NPORA ones as well, so we'll see what's up.

That would be awesome to get some stickers made! I'll definitely talk to you when it's time. :beer:

I can even get the pradolifts across the middle in a simulated diamond plate steel vinyl so it looks just like the logo in your sig.

I'll get in contact with my guy and price it out.

prado. your awesome. i have coming up with a plan of my own to lift my truck almost exactly like yours! i would buy yours if i had the money. im also kinda of a do-it-myselft kinda guy. your pictures helped me out a lot with the planning. what were some of big problems with making the lift. steering looked a little confusing. also you said your springs bottomed out just going out of the driveway, how did you fix that? im really excited to start this project. hopefully i dont screw anything up too bad.

post-7-1159492149.jpg

prado. your awesome. i have coming up with a plan of my own to lift my truck almost exactly like yours! i would buy yours if i had the money. im also kinda of a do-it-myselft kinda guy. your pictures helped me out a lot with the planning. what were some of big problems with making the lift. steering looked a little confusing. also you said your springs bottomed out just going out of the driveway, how did you fix that? im really excited to start this project. hopefully i dont screw anything up too bad.

His springs bottom out cause they are still stock coils and they are completely shot. Being a do-it-yourself guy is good but pulling this lift together doesn't sound easy. Might want to read more about the three people who have made similar lifts so far and the issues they had. Many posts were also made at 4x4parts.com.