if this is a board member....

sammyb33

if someone on here outbid me....i will be mad!!!!!

i keep my same screen name for everything...basically so people know my identity...oh well just kinda wondering....

well IMO just b/c ure on the same forum doesnt mean nething...if there was something i wanted/needed and me and a buddy were bidding on it i'd bid until it hit a price that wasnt worth it to me...so in saying that its an auction if u were only willing to pay $50 then thats all it was worth to u...if it was worth more u should have bid more

but i agree it pisses u off when u get outbid by $1.00...the most i got pissed off was when i was going to try to put a SC on my 87 b4 i broke it and it was a town away and the buy it now was $350.00 and i had bid $100 and with about 2 mins left somebody did the buy it now instead of outbidding me...so i guess they wanted/needed it that much to pay 250 over the current bid or just didnt want the headache of dealing with bidding

eh no i was willing to bid more, and am still bidding, but i wanted to find out if it was someone on here tho, and yes i kno it is an auction, but was curious if i could find out who im bidding against....

well IMO just b/c ure on the same forum doesnt mean nething...if there was something i wanted/needed and me and a buddy were bidding on it i'd bid until it hit a price that wasnt worth it to me...so in saying that its an auction if u were only willing to pay $50 then thats all it was worth to u...if it was worth more u should have bid more

but i agree it pisses u off when u get outbid by $1.00...the most i got pissed off was when i was going to try to put a SC on my 87 b4 i broke it and it was a town away and the buy it now was $350.00 and i had bid $100 and with about 2 mins left somebody did the buy it now instead of outbidding me...so i guess they wanted/needed it that much to pay 250 over the current bid or just didnt want the headache of dealing with bidding

Sounds like he didn't want to sell it for $100 and the seller bought his own item. :shrug:

Don't worry too much, the stock Nissan hubs break just as easily as the Milemarkers. I've broken two of 'em.

:huh: i haven't managed to break my MM's......... yet... but there again i haven't sone any uber hard core sh!t, and my front diff blew before my hubs :(

Better a hub than a cv or axle, ehh? What are they, a 10 minute trailside repair?

I plan to keep a spare MM hub in my "serious off road" kit.

Kinda like a shear pin on an outboard motor!