your president hard at work

fordsho90

I have a suggestion for you....

How about instead of just posting up "linky," why don't you actually put some effort into your posts...you might get more of the response you're looking for...:idea:

yeah. what's your thought on this subject?

are you really that surprised though? afterall, the constitution is just a 'damn piece of paper' to these guys.

I haven't had a chance to read the article yet, so I don't have any thoughts....

But the explanation "keeping an eye on you" could be many many things...would you like my thoughts on that phrase in the meantime mz?

I was just trying to help the young political debate post grasshopper to achieve his goals in getting more than 2-3 serious responses in each thread.

Just kidding... :D

Bush is an asshat and this is just another example of the thinly veiled contempt the administration has for the people they were (maybe) elected to SERVE... You know, "Joe 6-pack". Remember that one ?

Hmm, same old thing...

B

I haven't had a chance to read the article yet, so I don't have any thoughts....

But the explanation "keeping an eye on you" could be many many things...would you like my thoughts on that phrase in the meantime mz?

I was just trying to help the young political debate post grasshopper to achieve his goals in getting more than 2-3 serious responses in each thread.

the second part of my commnet was kind of directed at mr. forsho.. of course you more then welcome to comment.

the second part of my commnet was kind of directed at mr. forsho.. of course you more then welcome to comment.

no its not a surprise at all mz but its nice to see at least the A.G didnt lie about it

I'm going to put on my anti 411.gif suit for this...

The way I have always felt about this program is really pretty indifferent. I'm not impressed with G-Dub, and I even voted for him, but this program never bothered me. It doesn't effect me...I'm not a terrorist, I don't conspire with terrorists (or even better, Americans living in our Country :o ) to hijack planes and fly them into buildings, therefore if someone actually wants to listen to my conversation I'm having with my wife about how lame my job is and what my stupide redneck neighbors did today...then so be it. I've got nothing to hide. Neither do my friends. If there ARE people conspiring around me, like those redneck neighbors? Then I would THINK it would be a good idea to intercept them in the act of discussion and bring them to justice. Maybe that's just me. I think the safety of myself and my family far outweighs the possibility of someone listening to my innocent conversations anytime, anywhere.

K, done :aok:

Veng, still waiting for your response?? You say that the "young political debate post grasshopper" only gets 2-3 real responses in his posts, so please feel free to chime in :cool2:

Edited by navygz19

I'm going to put on my anti 411.gif suit for this...

The way I have always felt about this program is really pretty indifferent. I'm not impressed with G-Dub, and I even voted for him, but this program never bothered me. It doesn't effect me...I'm not a terrorist, I don't conspire with terrorists (or even better, Americans living in our Country :o ) to hijack planes and fly them into buildings, therefore if someone actually wants to listen to my conversation I'm having with my wife about how lame my job is and what my stupide redneck neighbors did today...then so be it. I've got nothing to hide. Neither do my friends. If there ARE people conspiring around me, like those redneck neighbors? Then I would THINK it would be a good idea to intercept them in the act of discussion and bring them to justice. Maybe that's just me. I think the safety of myself and my family far outweighs the possibility of someone listening to my innocent conversations anytime, anywhere.

K, done :aok:

Veng, still waiting for your response?? You say that the "young political debate post grasshopper" only gets 2-3 real responses in his posts, so please feel free to chime in :cool2:

F thaat navy get a warrant and do it the "legal way" hey I voted for jr myself :hide: This is not China (yet) do it right. dont just totally blow off the constitution whenever you want

so since you have nothing to hide, you'd be ok with them coming by your house and lurking through your stuff just in case, right?

That's not the issue at hand here. The issue is evesdropping, no need to be extreme. (oops, I forgot your screen name :D )

It's a good thing I put on my suit, as stated earlier, because I knew I would get blasted.

Blast away, tho :aok: My opinion is far from changing on the matter -bounce-