Clicking noise while turning?

Pathy

I get a weird clicking while just taking regular turns, its not extremely loud, but it clicks 2 to 3 times during the duration of moving the wheel. It only clicks when im moving the streering wheel, which i guess is the begining of a normal turn.

Sounds like a CV shaft. Just had to replace one in our Camry a few months ago because it was doing the same. Did a little inspection, grabbed the outside boot, and nice- a hand full of dirty grease and floppy rubber. It was toast. Turn your wheels into a turn, and check the rubber boots on the shafts on both sides.

i checked both CV boots and they are in perfect condition, and after that i tested the 4wheel drive on a vacant lot with a pond and the 4wd works fine, whats next, could it be something stupid? clicking seems to happens only in 2wheel drive.

The CV's on Pathfinders don't spin unless you're in 4WD.

Have a friend help you out...your friend needs to turn the steering wheel back and forth while you look uinderneath and listen for the noise. If anything moves or shifts around too much, that part may be shot and need replacing. Try and ID where it's coming from. Your info so far is a bit too sketchy to tell anything from.

I did that same exact thing, but nothing makes any noise, its only when its going over 10 mph. i dont get it plus, i looked up the service records i got when i purchased the path and the center link was replaced 10,000 miles ago. The clicking noise while turning did not come when i bought it, it came after some hardcore wheeling.