I'm new

Bobby

Hello people of NPORA, before I get started talking about myself I just wanted to say how great this site is. First off it has tons of information and very helpful in so many ways.

So about myself,

My nick name is Bob or Bobby, real name is Christian call me whichever not sure how I got that nick name but it kinda stuck with me. Anyways I own a 95 Nissan Pathfinder with 124,000 miles, and still kicking. I just had flowmaster 40's put on it and love the sound. That's the only thing I have done to it, Soon I will be getting a 3-6 inch lift and new tires.

Welcome Bobby!

Finally a new member in the same state!

Hope to see you this weekend, It's starting to look like Mom wants to go visit family Saturday. Can we move mud riding up to Friday afternoon instead of Saturday?

Yeah, Friday is fine with me. I get off work at 5:30 we can do it after that. I can't wait!!!

Got to meet Bobby for the first time today. He took me to a trail by his house, lots of fun. It was dark and wet pretty much every rut scared you because it was either 1" or 1' deep. It was like driving in minefield.

Thanks for the new Trail Bobby, We'll do it again soon by my house!

:beer:

Got to meet Bobby for the first time today. He took me to a trail by his house, lots of fun. It was dark and wet pretty much every rut scared you because it was either 1" or 1' deep. It was like driving in minefield.

Thanks for the new Trail Bobby, We'll do it again soon by my house!

:beer:

Yeah it was fun, I really enjoyed it. Just let me know when is the best time for you and ill be there.

To everyone that is reading this, this trail is next to a lake. So when it rains really hard down here in Louisiana like you know 4 to 19 inches the lake over fills to my trail. Well heres dagwoodzz and I were lighting up the trail. We were making wake for the other people on the other side of the lake. When you don't know where the ruts are, because they are under water. When the pathfinder slips into one of those one foot ruts an sends a 3 foot wave for whoever is on the other side. Just cool looking seeing that happen.

Edited by Bobby