Body lift

Guest SuperSon

Guest SuperSon

hey guys i just got an email from TC and was notified that the BL that I ordered is on back order.

I was told that the 86-90 HB BL would work on the 93 just needs a different bolt for the back.

Would the 86-90 Pathy BL work on the 93?

Im trying not to order it from AC and found some on ebay that I was hoping would work coz its $50 cheaper

PERFORMANCE ACCESORIES BODY LIFT

Edited by SuperSon

Guest SuperSon

not really sure after doing some cross referencing. PN# is 4052 and 4053. Im assuming the last number is the amount of lift desired or the thickness of the lift blocks :shrug:

I'm pretty sure the only thing AC does is add the correct bolts, the kits are otherwise the same between the 2 pathfinder kits

Edited by LD50

Guest SuperSon

I sent him an email to make sure and mentioned to him that the pic is not the actual kit for that specified year.The part number is the right one tho. Ill call tomorrow morning to verify before I make this purchase :)

The HB kits contain an extra 4 body blocks for the bed. HB's have more mounting points between the frame and body/bed. I think that's the only difference. My kit was for EITHER an HB or a Pathy and I ended up with 4 blocks left over.