How big can I go!?!

Hey guys its me again.. haven't posted in a while...

Anyway, I've been saving up money for lift and tires, but right now I can only afford to do one thing... I was thinking of going with the tires.. But I want to fit some BFG's AT ko.. I was wondering what is the biggest I can go... right now I think I have some old 31's... When i went shopping for tires.. they told that's the biggest it would take... but it looks like there is still enough space (eventhough its stock and not lifted) I have the 98 4x4 Pathy SE i believe the stock rims are 15', you guys know of anybody running on 32' BFG' AT ko? can I try it, will they not fit? Where is the problem lie? I mean there seems to be more than enough space from ground up to the fender ( I hope that's the correct term ) that's over the tires..

Anyway give me some feed back.. Thanks guys greatly appreciate..

Ohh and great post on the suspension lifts poll, Great info.. If i do go with the lift. I'm thinking of doing the OME HD in the front Med in the back... Rancho Struts and Rancho shocks? am i missing anything to complete the package other than warn hubs which yes i'm planning on getting...

Let me know.

alright i'm outs for now.

I have a similar question....My '02 has 17" stock wheels...what's the biggest tire I can fit on the stock wheels without bad rub problems??

also...I see most people jumping up tire size are talking 15" and 16" wheels...is it harder to find 17" 31's or bigger??

thanks

sorry for the newb question!