rpm's too high?

urimashe

In terms of 4 banger modding its kind of a tie, lotta cars that came with KA's got modded with KA's but the SR20 also took a popular seat in the 4 banger modding crowd and is a very common Nissan engine swap

GRRRR

:ar15: SR20 swappers/modders.

The KA24 is one of my favorite Nissan motors, the other being the VG30 and VG33, simple, elegant and reliable when maintained.

SR20 is a hand grenade with the pin pulled right around 250whp.

KA and VG are the last of the "hot roddable" Nissan engines. I respect the KA but I feel it's best NA in a truck. VG is where it's at. pound for pound of boost, it's better than the RB.

SR20 is a hand grenade with the pin pulled right around 250whp.

KA and VG are the last of the "hot roddable" Nissan engines. I respect the KA but I feel it's best NA in a truck. VG is where it's at. pound for pound of boost, it's better than the RB.

yeah, never said they were good, just popular.... :shrug:

Mine seems high,but I get great gas mileage on highway. 60 mph at 3200-3500, and 4k at 75. Its all stock as far as I know and get 21-22 mpg. City is sad tho, I get 15 after my ecu reset.

Im at about the same with my 4x4 auto '95 XE, It is the LSD rear end model as well, shes also very shift happy as well hehe.

Edited by bakon