David Bowie is stalking me!

Alkorahil

So yesterday evening....itunes was jamming on my computer at home set on random play. 'Golden Years' by David Bowie came on.

While it was playing I decided that I wanted ice cream. I had a tough Monday and wanted some comfort food. I put my shoes on while it was playing and then grabbed by keys and went downstairs. I opened the garage and decided to take the Subaru for a spin as I hadnt driven it in a few days. I get in and the radio it on and as I start to back out of the garage the song that was playing ends and 'Golden Years' comes on and I think, LOL whats the odds of that?

I go a few blocks get to a light the song ends and the radio station goes to commercial so I hit preset 2 on the radio and it is right in the middle of.......'Golden Years' and I am like...WTF? so I hit preset 3 and there is come Metallica on...ahhh.

I get to Kroger grab what I wanted and go and stand in the Express Lane they have on the intercome 'Kroger Radio' Im not really paying attantion as I wait in line and then comes on........you guessed it 'Golden Years' and I am looking up at the speaker in the ceiling dumbfounded......

When I get out to the car I actually hit CD on the headunit before it has a chance to power up....just in case.....

So I get home and turn on the TV, I start watching 'A Knights Tale' with Heath Ledger, right in the middle of the movie, for those that remember they are dancing and it starts playing, yep you guessed it!

David Bowie is haunting me.

I might need therapy.