Nissan Repair Book?

facebones

does anyone have a nissan book?

if so where did you get it and how can i get one?

my chiltons book is ok i'd rather have the nissan one

I have a 1992 Factory Service Manual (FSM) It's really the only thing you should want/Need

and with our pathfinder being no longer with us. I'd love to sell it to someone who could really use it.

PM me.

Amazon, Ebay, etc.

there is a link in the garage section (http://www.nissanpathfinders.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=5410) with a link to a 1995 FSM (Factory Service Manual) in PDF format (so you can read it on your computer). there are many dissimilarities to make it a perfect download, but many problems can be fixed with it.

edit: or that ^^

Edited by BenStoked

The biggest differences between the 90-93 years and 94-95 years is the dash and a few minor things like bumpers/lights/mudflaps. A 94 FSM can be used for the 90-93 years for almost all motor control electronics, the entire fuel system, engine, drivetrain, etc. Close enough to make the free download a pretty sweet deal.

The other option is to buy a 94-95 pathy as they are the best and you get a free, complete FSM. :lol:

BTW, I recently aquired an AT repair manual that I have been planning to scan and post in PDF format, just 'cause I'm cool like that.

B

got my FSM on ebay, like new under $50 shipped. I work at the dealer and that was way below my cost. I have had luck buying the FSM on dvd/cd on ebay for other cars but prefer the printed bible version as I don't need the computer.