Sign in to follow this  
Nytrosfinder

RUST and Cosmetics

I removed it in the cargo area, on the floor pans I left the really stuborn stuff. For the cargo floor I just smacked it with a rubber mallet and it cracked apart for a good bit of it. Then I took a scraper and the mallet and chiseld the rest off.

Rhino Liner is the best.... I am thinking about putting that inside my pathfinder once I am done fixing the rust... the only problem I got is that I have subs and I don't know how it will sound... It might rattle or echo or do something weird... all I know is that if my subs rattle my car... at least the inside will hold together...

Has anyone ever though of Rhino lining the dash accent pieces? I wonder how or if that will look cool or not....

Has anyone ever though of Rhino lining the dash accent pieces? I wonder how or if that will look cool or not....

Yes...see doubletaps's comment...

Rhino Liner is the best....

I like Line-X a lot better, but neither is a product you can buy and apply at home. I've used Herculiner and Duraliner on my trucks, the Herculiner is much more durable, and has a lot more and larger imbeded rubber particles.

I plan on putting Herculiner down on my floorboards when I finish welding up the rust holes. I have used it before on a Chevy build and liked it a lot. I just have to get them dang holes patched. My wire welder is a piece of junk with only a high and low setting on the heat and it keeps blowing holes through the metal and I don't think my arc welder would do much more than act like a plasma cutter on that sheet metal.

Once i Finish fixing the holes on my floor pan I will throw some on, then the Lowest 1/2 of my rocker panel I will do it also.... and I am thinking about maybe hitting my frame if I have enough... Friend bought a kit and used a dab or 2 and said he would just basically give me the rest so I am gonna use it for some stuff and hopefully it works out well....