Why no takers for Manastash?

Eli

Since the original Manastash post is for takers only, I appreciate no one clogging up the post with cross-talk, but I'm curious...how come no takers?

Too far?

Wrong time?

Something else entirely?

how far from Cle Elum is Manastash? I have never been sounds fun though but, I cant go though i will be in Eastern Washington but my pathy is stock right, just saved up the money for a Calmini lift just need another $750 or so for tires and wheels. Maybe sometime during the winter when there is some mud.

how far from Cle Elum is Manastash? I have never been sounds fun though but, I cant go though i will be in Eastern Washington but my pathy is stock right, just saved up the money for a Calmini lift just need another $750 or so for tires and wheels. Maybe sometime during the winter when there is some mud.

Manastash Ridge is 25 miles or so to the south-east of Cle Elum.

I wouldn't dare the trail in the winter...it's hectic enough right now, and I was halfway up my headlights in muddy water at one point. This is a 6 HOUR trail in the heat of summer!

Sounds like fun, but this summer is on hold sorta. Bought a fixer house, getting married in 2+ months = me broke & tired, and trying to fix up the house to look not so broke and tired for visting family. :D Hope you have fun!

Sounds like fun, but this summer is on hold sorta. Bought a fixer house, getting married in 2+ months = me broke & tired, and trying to fix up the house to look not so broke and tired for visting family. :D Hope you have fun!

Thanks! Unfortunately at this point, I plan on cancelling the run, unless I get 2 takers by tomorrow afternoon! Am I the only one who can afford to keep a Nissan running long enough to go 4-wheeling with it??!!??

I'm glad you're 'bout it! I've got some bad news for you though....full-size axles are a no-no on Upper Shoe String trail...it's SUPER TIGHT between the trees...it's *possible*, since you don't have a full-size body, but not much fun...

Eh, I take that rig through the trails at Elbe.

Ask the fellas, i took mine down a Quad trail!

Word,

Sorry...we had major troubles with a full-size blazer on upper shoestring...but I've never been to Elbe, so I can't make a fair comparison....I'm sure you'd do fine with your experience...

Have fun on the Rubicon! I'm planning on going 2007

Oh, hell ya a Full size blazer is HUGE. Chevy axles are like 72" WMS-WMS.

Mine are only 65" Plus a smaller body.

sorry about the ride, stay in touch, maybe we can go in September or something.