Pulling camping trailer

chapter

HI,

I have to pull a camping trailer (about 2000lbs full load) and I want to know if I have to put the overdrive off??? I checked in the owner manual and there is no concern about the overdrive....

I have no problem to pull it at 120 km/h. I know it's fast enought with a camping trailer in the back but I did so test during the last trip... I removed the overdrive only to climb.

I read some feedback or other forum and some people said that we have to put the overdrive off all the time if we have to pull something...

Thanks for your feedback!

In my opinion i think it is driver's choice and it also depends on what kind of terrain you are pulling in. Out here in Colorado when we go camping and towing stuff up the mountain yeah i would take it out of overdrive for the hills but for flat terrain like highway i would not think you would have to worry about it. But then again there are other people here that probably know more about the subject than me. I dont tow much if i do it is my buddies little trailer with 2 dirt bikes on it. not too much weight so i do not have to turn the overdrive off often.