Ok idle fixed but now have new problem

mikesmaximase

:help: Ok I fixed my idle problem finally after months of screwing around with it and replacing everything under the sun and spending a ton of money. But it doesnt stop there, now my Pathfinder has a new problem when the motor hits around 1200rpms the automatic transmission fluid temp level light comes on along with the battery light and the brake light. they will stay on if the rpms are over 1200. Under it it does nothing and they are off. But I know there is nothing wrong with the brake and the trany is fine and it does it all the time even when cold and the alt/battery is good to. But they all come one simutaniously so I know its an electrical thing. Dont know what I did tho, hasnt done it before. It also sounds like some relay is clicking on whe the lights go off not sure where its coming from I havent had the time to really check it out. But let me know if you ahve any ideas.

Thanks, Mike

2 possibilities.

1 - Have you tried a priest? Can't remember the name of them, but just rent the movie "The Exorcist" again and early on it should give the name of the order of the priests that still perform exorcisms. ( It took 2 of them to get the devil out of Linda Blair, your Pathy may need more).

2 - Can you somehow trace the history of your pathy back to the steel foundry? Any possibility that your Pathy has the remains of "Christine" flowing through her pipes? I can't think of any way to eliminate this one except to let her run her course. Piss off some bill collectors, Ford people, Nissan 'stealers', (sh t, anyone you don't like). If they touch your Pathy, 'BAM!" she takes them out. For a while, your Pathy should work better, look better but the ending I'm not so sure about.

(If none of the above helps, at least it might make you smile.) :)

Good luck. (and I hope someone else here can be of true assistance)

Brian

Hehehehe

It'll do that if the alternator goes out on you. The three lights at the same time, that is. Mayhap it's internal voltage regulator is dying and it's producing more than 14V at higher RPM's? I know that the regulator in mine died once and the alternator was putting out 18V AT IDLE before I caught it and got a new one.