Any other World of Warcrafter Players?

Harbinger

• 3 years later...

I figured I'd bring this right back, considering I just succumbed to my addiction after a year of not playing...

Everyone get on there and play!

Rexxar Server, HORDE!!

Rorschäch- 58 Death Knight

Rastamohn- 16 Hunter

Detheroc Server- Horde

Adorick- 70 warrior

Rastiah- 16 hunter

But, before you make a trial account, PM me, I can get you faster lvling, and special stuff if you let me reffer you! :)

Edited by OldSlowReliable

NOOOOOOOO!

WOW sucks your life away!!!

My assistant manager is 32 and he and his wife play WOW all the time. I mean ALL THE TIME, as in he gets off work, goes home and signs on. Then he goes to bed at around 2-3, then gets up for work at 6. They also have a daughter who is 6 that they dont really play with or do things with. It is so bad he took his 2 week vacation time when the expansion came out just so he could level his character, said he just played and slept and ate for the whole time.

What kind of life is that? He could have bought a pathfinder and completely redone it in that time!!!!! lol

no way! i have better things/people to do.

well now we KNOW your lying....

I used to be horribly addicted, couldn't think about anything else during school, and it ruined my gpa, but these days I'm not......takes alot of guts to press that 'exit game' button!

I used to play a game called Second Life....was single at the time, so it worked, something to do while home drinking beer ect LOL....But not into them types of games anymore.

well now we KNOW your lying....

I used to be horribly addicted, couldn't think about anything else during school, and it ruined my gpa, but these days I'm not......takes alot of guts to press that 'exit game' button!

lol. ill stick to COD4, Farcry 2 and Fallout 3