other clubs you belong to

94extreme

just give me all the Ws (why, where..) links will be good too.

obviously NPORA is a little bit loose as a club but none the less it's a club and i know, somewhat regional runs do happen.. or at least some get-to-gethers do happen. and obviously we are pathfinder specific place but we are WORLDWIDE!! :) i've met 2 people from here thusfar. lol

another internet based club i belong to is MXO. the name implies Xterras and most are but there are some pathys, hard bodies, and a few odds and ends from outside the family.. it's a regional kind of thing.. midwest ~ wstr. great lakes.. it branched off of XOC. peeps live from MN to KY and MO to OH. most are in WI and Chicagoland.. home park is badlands we do lot's of runs (once a month) although this year has been a tad leaner. gas prices perhaps?

the only really organised club i belong to is IFWDA. it's a conglamorate of clubs from around IN and surrounding states. mostly jeepers but lot's of other odds and ends. it's not nissan specific but i am trying to represent, fo sho! WAVEY check out the site as there is too much going on there to even attempt to type any of it here. i'm one of very few members at large. great group of folks that really care about our little hobby. home park (besides badlands and haspin acres) is RedBird SRA (SRA=STATE!!! :aok: Riding Area) and there is progress on another SRA! in the near future.

ok, share away! :) thanks

hmm... I'm a member of a few boards... but the main ones - local to Southern Ontario are www.nissantruckclub.com, formerly SOXC (Southern Ontario Xterra Club), A lot of X's, plus a few pathys, frontys and non nissans too... a select group of us do wheel our trucks, but we also do other non wheeling events...

We have also started wheeling with a few members of www.universityofjeep.ca - and as you can guess, they're mostly Jeepers, but the site does have the disclaimer that Jeep is in reference to a a truck for wheeling, and not just a brand.

Too damn many....hahaha.

Other than NPORA:

NIORA - Northeast Import Off-Road Association- www.niora4x4club.com (co-founder and president) website is being worked on right now. Club of import off-roaders in the Northeast. Home parks are Paragon Adventure park and Rausch Creek.

NOAS - Nissan Offroad Assoc. of the Southeast - www.noas4x4club.com - Vice President - Nissan offroad club based in the southeast US. A few annual runs.

UNYX - Upstate NY Xterra Club - Mainly Xterras, and a few others. www.unyxterra.com

Nissan4Wheelers/SWANKy (Southwest Arizona Nissan Klub (yota)) - www.nissan4wheelers.com - Many Many many off-road trips every year and a great group of people.

NEXterra - New England Xterra Club - Xterra club based in New England - Don't recall the url off hand.

Fat4x4 - just a hob-gob group of people who love 4wheelin - www.fat4x4.com

Those are the main ones....

I'm also on several other sites....

AC/4x4parts, XterraFirma, NTC (rarely), NE4WD

And that doesn't include the VW related clubs/sites, and all the other sites I'm on...

And that doesn't include the VW related clubs/sites, and all the other sites I'm on...

yeah, me too. i surf many other 4x4 forums but i am not in any of those clubs.. they are mostly regional ones. i am on one in WV, one in KY and a few others in IN.. for some reason i just never took on AC or N4W or the few others. not much really in my vicinity Nissan related. slowly working on some numbers here but nothing really solid outside of MXO. and i realy like wheeling as opposed to webwheeling. ;)

NWORC(NorthWest Off Road Club), the club Brian and I kinda formed from Sand Lake and Brown's Camp runs with local people from around Portland and Vancouver, etc...not a real large club or anything, but we have fun. I believe Brian still has NWORC.com up from Idaho...he moved.