open mouth insert foot.....again

fordsho90

well duh he was the one who did it...who ya gonna blame that one on press secretary?.....and the point being he needs to stop putting his foot in his mouth...ie think before you open you pie hole....and yeah slick it would have been messed up if he didnt

Edited by fordsho90

yeah he had on sunglasses cause he was tooo stoned and he didnt want to get found out....obviously he had em on for a reason and to be a **** and single him out like I said open mouth insert foot

We're not anti-anything, and we're not blowing anythingg out of proportion. Who's the one making stereotypes now???

This is similar to if Bush had made a crack about someone not standing up to ask a question to him only to later find out that the person was sitting in a wheelchair that he couldn't see because of the people sitting around him. The reporter was wearing the sunglasses due to a physical disability, the President, who is supposed to be the LEADER of our country is making fun of this person. That does not sit well with me, and shouldn't sit well with you.

Speaking in public, yes....that's a given. But while addressing the public, no, never. That is a sure fire way to bomb your speach and have people look at you in a negative light.

I'm guessing that you've never had to speak publically.

But in all seriousness, the guy was wearing sunglasses in doors. And in conference with a dignitary, GOD FORBID a joke be made. People are really up-tight.

we know you like to pick on the ladies. do you also like to drop kick some babies?

Exactly.

If you go to McDonald's and the person behind the counter asks you "How can I help you?" Are you going to make fun of them for working at McDonald's??? No, because you'd likely get your ass beat. You're just going to order your Big Mac, super sized fries and diet coke and be happy about it.

If anyone else had said what Bush said to that reporter, they would have gotten their ass kicked.

I'm no Bush fan, but I'd like to see the unfallable on this board continue to be unfallable if they had as much ink in the press and face time on TV as the President does. Anyone that has cameras up their arse that often is bound to be caught making a mistake.

George W Bush is an idiot, genocist, coward, assassin, drunk, alcoholic,

Like Venezualean president Hugo Chavez said in a national press conference, "George W Bush, YOU ARE A DONKEY Mr. DANGER. It's easy to command an army from afar. If you ever come up withe the crazy idea of invading Venezuela, I will be waiting for you on the savannah. COME-A HERE MR BUSH!!! COME-A HERE!!"

"You're killing children who aren't responsible for your illnesses, of your complexes"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3...q=chavez+donkey