UPDATE: FIXED!**NEW VIDEO** Starting problem

ninoj

I believe that was the one that went on me, and seemed to have the same issues ninoj had described in his first posts...

I'm suprised that Brampton North Nissan wasnt more help... They are an amazing dealership -- I bought my truck there, and used to drive 85kms to get there for my pathy's service... (I live closer now) a lot of the members on the Nissan Truck Club use them, and will praise them up & down. Do you need me to call them and set them straight for you?! ;)

Thanks for the offer to call! I went through hell with these guys, I was so shocked that 401 Dixie fixed the problem the same day and Airport Nissan had no clue what was going on. Just tells you who knows thier stuff these days. Plus I am out $150 bucks on diagnostic fees from Airport Nissan.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we have a few dealerships around the city that dont know sh*t! Brampton North Nissan know their stuff, and they work on a lot of the Xterras & Pathys from NTC... They even have a couple of their mechanics 'reserved' for our club.

Yeah, we have a few dealerships around the city that dont know sh*t! Brampton North Nissan know their stuff, and they work on a lot of the Xterras & Pathys from NTC... They even have a couple of their mechanics 'reserved' for our club.

I knew someone there, not to name names *COUGH**COUGH *JOEY LOMBARDI*COUGH*COUGH*, but I would not reccomend that you use him when you take your pathy or exterra there.

So which mechanics are reserved for NTC?

lol, not really reserved, but Earl, and another guy (forget his name) work on our trucks... did you join NTC? There is a new member with a similar name to yours...